Friday, June 12, 2009

Dental Sponsor

With Dr. Marina Rubinshtein of Bensonhurst Dental Care

The word "dentist" strikes terror in the hearts of many, myself included; maybe because the mouth is one of the most sensitive and vulnerable parts of the human body. I'll admit- it had been a while since I'd sat in the dentist's chair; my lack of dental insurance combined with my denta-phobia being to blame. And I'll also admit, initially I was a bit nervous about visiting my cosmetic dentist sponsor, Bensonhurst Dental Care, but I assure you, my trepidation was both unfounded and unwarranted!

First, I'd like to thank Daniel Rubinshtein of Bensonhurst Dental Care, for contacting the Miss Brooklyn Organization with their interest in being my sponsor! After a few e-mails back and forth with Daniel, I was referred to the wonderful Danielle, who quickly set up my appointment with surprising ease, considering my near impossible schedule of late.

When I arrived for my appointment, I felt more like an old friend than a new patient- the entire staff was incredibly warm and welcoming. I was introduced to the lovely Khrystyna, who administered my ZOOM Whitening Treatment. I felt nothing throughout the entire process (I was so relaxed that I dozed off once or twice- no joke!), and emerged 1.5 hrs later with visibly whiter teeth! After a quick photo shoot with Dr. Alexander Rubinshtein and Dr. Marina Rubinshtein, I departed with a whiter smile and a much more relaxed view of dental care. In addition to cosmetic dentistry, they also provide traditional dental services, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for quality dental care in Brooklyn!

Thank you, Bensonhurst Dental, for my beautiful smile!