Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Bit of Back-Tracking (Sponsor Appreciation and Sendoff Party)

Melanie and I with Cheryl and Keyana Williams- I don't know what we'd do without these ladies! Thank you for everything, including the use of your beautiful club for our party!

Dermond- The Official Pageant Dad of the Miss Brooklyn Org

The lovely Karolina Almanzar! Keeping it pretty as Miss Brooklyn's official Makeup Artist!


Friends- The people I don't get to thank often enough!


The Baron of Brooklyn- My boyfriend, Joe. He gets to deal with the less glamorous aspects of being Miss Brooklyn (it's possible stress makes me REALLY cranky...)


Momma and I napping- too much excitement!


Melanie and I love us some Kim! BEST E.D. EVER!

With Todd Adelman of Block Institute. I cannot begin to describe how much of an asset Todd has been to my reign as Miss Brooklyn thusfar!

Evening Gowns!

Body by Ellen.

Talent Costume! A little blurry, but you get the idea. And all 1800 Swarovski crystals? Individually hand-applied by my mom. I know- I'm a lucky kid.



Because Kim and I operate secret-agent-stealth-style, we wanted to keep my wardrobe under wraps until I arrived at the Miss NY Pageant. This meant not posting ANY photos from my awesome sendoff party, so enjoy them now!