Monday, July 20, 2009

Sean Casey Animal Rescue Summer Celebration/ Adoption Open House/ Fundraiser!

With Sean Casey, of Sean Casey Animal Rescue

Socializing with some of the human and non-human event participants!

That's a whole lot of iguana.


This past Saturday, I was thrilled to have the opportunity to attend Sean Casey Animal Rescue's Summer Celebration/ Adoption Open House/ Fundraiser! Set up much like a mini-street fair, the public was welcome to come socialize with the animals, enjoy refreshments and peruse the adoption facility/ pet supply store. I was thrilled to hear that the event was very much a success- lots of animals found good homes that afternoon!

If you're interested in learning more about the Sean Casey Animal Rescue, please visit: www.scarnyc.org

P.S. I learned from Sean Casey's lovely mother that they're always looking for volunteers to drop in and walk/ socialize the animals. I LOVE DOGS, but my apartment/ lifestyle/ allergic boyfriend keep me from owning one here in Brooklyn- look to see me walking some deserving pups in Windsor Terrace in the VERY near future!